211:1 -- VALID, Style +1.5

From: Steve Gardner (gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 22:07:02 PDT

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Joshua wrote:

> I accuse all future rule posters in this round of cheating and unfair
> play. Their rules must be dirty and underhanded, and though valid due
> to nominal adherence to the regular ordinances and consistency with
> previous rules, they all violate the spirit of those ordinances in one
> way or another.
>
> I only hope that Steve will do his best to combat this unsportsmanlike
> behavior by punishing you rule-breakers with many invalid judgments and
> negative style-point awards. (In return he can expect lenient judgments
> and lots of style points next time I'm the judge.) You may all think
> I've "crossed the line" the line with this rule but I'll say you're all
> "out" in left field. This ball's fair the there ain't nuthin' you can
> do about it.

Rule 211:1

Judgement: VALID

Style:

+ 0.5      restriction on theme
+ 0.5      offers bribe to Judge, hence consistent with own restriction
+ 0.5      acceptance of bribe offered to Judge ;->
=====
+ 1.5      TOTAL

--

Steve Gardner                   |
School of Computer Science      |      I've only just realized