210:3

From: Chris Huston (cmhuston_at_mts.net)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 14:03:49 PDT

Excerpts from the June 18 broadcast of FRCnn:

The kingdom of Shankfindartenbeeganthrop lies on the coast of a rather
large freshwater inland sea, so the famed Powdered Earthquake and the
often imitated Earthquake Pill, poses no threat the the fine citizens of
that country. (1) However, they are highly concerned about the odor of
the feet of thier esteemed Minister of Recreational Activities, the Left
Honourable Tikason'heinlen Atrebor-Ynohta. There are dissidents that
believe that Dr. Heller uses that odor as a vital ingredient in his
missiles and the Left Honourable Atrebor-Ynohta should really wash his
feet more often.

With reagrds to the kingdom of Tregleshontlegong, and the unfortunate
incident that occured there recently, we have determined that there may
have been a slight error in the translation of the videotape obtained
from Bob-hasbeen TV. Althought it is true that tiddlywinks were
involved, the actual events may have involved a clandestine meeting.(2)

After the break, we will speak with the Dept. of Invading Small
Countries, and we will show our viewers the latest threat to the region,
the Attacking White Bunnies. Later, we will discuss methods used to hide
Weapons of Mass Destruction.

You have been listening to FRCnn, your most reliable source of FRC News.
 Stay tuned to FRCnn for further developments in this story.

(1)  It is a little known fact that salt water is a necessary ingredient
to the activation of Powdered Earthquake

(2)Tiddlywinks is derived from the adjective __tiddly__ for the state of
being drunk, and __to tip the wink__, to give somebody a private signal  http://www.worldwidewords.org/topicalwords/tw-tid1.htm