Vote: Ammendment 213/214:A - FOR

From: Chris Huston (cmhuston_at_mts.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 12:46:25 PDT

Okay, here is what I'm going on.

213 will be judge by Matthew Schuler.

Players will be sending in rules for 213 and 214 at the same time.

Matt will determine the winner of 213. Also he will determine
eligibility for 213, just as normally done.

The winner of 213 then goes back over all of the rules that have been
submitted for 214.

Players _may_ post thier judegements on 214, but those judegements are
not binding unless (and until) that player is determined to be the judge
by Matthew.

Since that is what I intended for this round(s), I will vote FOR this
amendment. At least, this round will be interesting!