211:5

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 11:35:08 PDT

Rule 211:3 stated:

> All future rules that don't state "This rule is invalid." are
> forbidden.

I don't have a comment here - I just really like saying "stated".

For the purpose of this round, any message posted to the FRC forum,
containing the text "flibber" immediately followed by the text "gibbet",
is deemed to be a specific personal commendation of this rule, posted
to the FRC forum, from Rich Holmes (rsholmes_at_mailbox.syr.edu).

I hereby obey 211:1 by declaring:

      All future rules are invalid.

Go ahead, give me -3 Style.  I don't care.