Attempted translation of 201:3 into English

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 19:46:22 PST

> Keine UNZULÄSSIGE Phantasierichtlinie ist mit dieser Beschränkung
> gleichbleibend.
>
> Höchstens Hälfte der GÜLTIGEN Phantasie werden Richtlinien in eine Sprache
> geschrieben, die vom Latein abgeleitet wird.
>
> Höchstens erwähnen zwei GÜLTIGE Phantasierichtlinien Potentiometer.

No INVALID fantasy rule is consistent with this restriction.

At most half of the VALID fantasy rules are written in a language that is
derived from Latin.

At most two VALID fantasy rules mention potentiometers.

--
Ed Murphy <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>          "I'm not sure I can go through
http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/      with it.  Leave, I mean."