Re: 200:7 VALID +1.75

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 21:33:57 PST

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Ed Murphy wrote:

> [ 200:7 begins below this line ]
>
>                .   .
>           .             .
>       .       ^     v       .
>    .     v       x       ^     .
>  .           +       +           .
> .   .   ^        *        v   .   .
>  .           x       x           .
>    .     v       +       ^     .
>       .       ^     v       .
>           .             .
>                .   .
>
> There's a Mello Yello; it'll last for five seconds.
>
> No rule may fire off more than one firework.
> (This announcement brought to you by the Fire depaRtment Council)
>
> Blah blah, 200, blah blah...
>
> [ 200:7 ends above this line ]

Validity: The firework from 200:1 is still in the sky, in addition to the
firework fired into the sky during this Rule. It is still possible for a
subsequent Rule to be fashioned. It does not attempt to commence earlier
than one second after the previous Rule. The Rule is exactly 200
characters (excluding whitespace) long. The firework that is set off
during the Rule is a unique color. The rule does not contain any FRC
Balloons.

Style: +0.50 for a restriction that I like. +0.25 for following its own
restriction. +0.50 for a restriction that is followed by all Rules in the
Round. +0.25 for following the restrictions of invalid Rules as well.
+0.25 for advancing the theme. Total style: +1.75

--
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)