199:3

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 01:38:30 PST

=== begin rule submission ===

...as the final words of Steve's Fantasy Resolution echoed down the stone
corridors of the Committee's room, the hubbub of the committee members
came back. The idea of a Bicentennial Celebration for Round 200 certainly
has its appeal. Round 200 will only come once, and it will be a while
before we have such a round number for a Round. Then Sir Toby spoke up
again:

     "Yes, yes... We all see the that the next Round will be 200, a very
     attractive number for those who like big, round numbers. Of course,
     that suggestion, as well as my earlier suggestion, follow along the
     lines of obvious choices. I think at this point that I might go
     toward something more interesting and subtle. In fact, I've been
     inspired by Steve's Resolution --to become Judge and Wizard for some
     other Round as well as, or instead of, Round 200-- to come up with
     the following suggestion for a theme: 'Power corrupts. Absolute power
     is kind of neat.' All theme suggestions within further rules must be
     inspired by a New Year's Fantasy Resolution from an earlier valid
     rule. As for my New Year's Fantasy Resolution, I resolve to help make
     FRC more active by becoming more active myself in this and future
     rounds."

=== end rule submission ===

--
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)