Re: 203:4 INVALID +0.2

From: Alan Riddell (peekee_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 10:27:23 PST

Ok, I have decided 203:3 does not prevent rules from showing hands as such
the rule is consistent with the ROs and previous valid rules. However, it
would appear to impose the restriction that rules are not to "post bills"
whilst itself showing a man placing a sign (bill?) against a wall. As such I
am forced to find it INVALID.