203:4 making my mind up

From: Alan Riddell (peekee_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 04:03:34 PST

> I'm not sure what rule we're on, but this is to be the next one posted.

203:4

> Of course, I don't think that this is really going to work out, because
> unless we resort to signs in the pictures, finding valid interpretations
of
> subsequent pictures is fairly trivial.

I was origionally thinking that it we would develope and use a pictographic
language, e.g. there would be a picture symbol for rule a picture symbol for
good a picture symbol for bad perhaps use of some normal symbols such as an
equals sign. However, my theme was ambiguous and it is awlays interesting to
see how people interperate these things. Maybe now people will try to use a
pictographic language in this round or maybe we can save it for another
round who knows...

> RULE:::
> http://www.emotioneric.com/postingbills.jpg

A copy of the picture has been attached.

The Rule is a picture of a man holding a sign against a blue wall. The sign
says "ERIC RULES", however written directly onto the wall is the text "POST
NO BILLS". Both of the man's hands can be seen in the picture.

I will save Judgement and style award on this rule until I have decided if
rule 203:3 prevents rules from containing hands.

Judge Alan

postingbills.jpg