Re: 214:2 VALID style 2.5

From: Chris Huston (cmhuston_at_mts.net)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 03:45:53 PDT

Joshua Bearden wrote:

> An important distinction between cat wrestling and mere "cat fighting" is
> the use of claws.  Wrestling is more sporting and (dare I say) 'manly'
> contest in which the opposing felines vie for dominance using throws,
> holds, grips and fancy paw-work. At no point in any cat wrestling match is
> it appropriate for "the claws to come out". Any little kitty who so much as
> scratches another within sight of "the ring" will be judged invalid and
> disqualified from further wrestling.
>
> Do I make myself clear? NO CLAWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! (for the rest of this round
> anyways).
>
> Yours truly,
>
> Old Deuteronomy

Good start to this round. Already two rules submitted (okay, so the
first one didn't count, but it sounds better this way).

Valid: On topic, and it hasn't violated any rules.
Stlye: Interesting restriction that will be easy to enforce.  +1
A second restriction that may be more difficult +0.5
Sets up a few ground rules for any future matches. +1

Chris,
Owner of WWF (World Wrestling Felines)