193:4

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 11:55:18 PDT

I hereby vote for Karl Low as The Odd One.

All future votes shall be submitted using our special new Dragonfly
Ballots, as depicted here:

http://www.ozyandmillie.org/d/20001115.html

Those unable to procure a Dragonfly Ballot may continue to submit
their votes by simple text message, but such messages must contain
a 14-digit prime number for verification purposes.

All future nominations will reveal whether the nominee is a member
of the Red Party, the Green Party, or the Blue Party, and shall also
reveal a plank of the relevant Party's platform.  Whitewash optional.

--
Ed Murphy <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>          "I'm not sure I can go through
http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/      with it.  Leave, I mean."