Re: ROUND 192 The End of the Round as we know it.

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 21:32:59 PDT

ROUND 192 IS OVER. AND WITH IT'S PASSING SO ENDS THE FANTASY RULES
COMMITTEE.  AS SOLE INTERPRETER OF THE REGULAR ORDINANCES I HEREBY
INTERPRET THEM TO ALL BE PROVISIONAL AND DERIVED ONLY OF THE AUTHORITY
OF THE JUDGE.  FURTHERMORE I HEREBY REINTERPRET THE POSITION FORMERLY
KNOW AS THE JUDGE TO BE CALLED GLOBAL OPERATIVES DIRECTOR (G.O.D. )
(DIRECTEUR l'OPERATIONS GLOBALE in French).   AS GOD (DOG) OF THE
FANTASY RULES COMMITTEE I HEREBY EXEMPT MYSELF FROM JUDGING DUTIES.

ACCORDING TO MY OWN WHIM AND UNINFLUENCED BY ANY OBSOLETE "ORDINCANCES"
I HEREBY APPOINT Mary Kuhner TO BE MY VICEROY TO JUDGE YOU ON MY
BEHALF.  IF VICEROY IS TOO HARD TO PRONOUNCE (and don't ask me!) YOU
MAY CALL HER THE JUDGE.

FURTHERMORE SOLEY AS A REWARD FOR HIS DEVOTED LOYALTY AND WITHOUT ANY
REGARD TO HIS SO CALLED "STYLE", I MAKE Galivanting Tripper MY
CELESTIAL COURT JESTER - THAT'S "WIZARD" TO YOU MORTALS.

THE FOLLOWING ROUND SUMMARY IS HERE AS AN HISTORICAL ARTIFACT ONLY:

RULES
192:0  START         2002-08-21 03:20:33 GMT
192:1  Henry Towsner 2002-08-21 03:47:20 GMT  VALID +1.5
192:2  Andre Engels    2002-08-21 14:03:21 GMT  VALID +1.0
192:3  Rich Holmes     2002-08-21 15:30:47 GMT  VALID +1.0
192:4  Ed Murphy         2002-08-22 05:41:01 GMT  VALID +2.0
192:5  G. Tripper      2002-08-22 11:34:05 GMT  VALID +2.5
192:6  Mary Kuhner    2002-08-22 19:39:00 GMT     VALID +2.0
192.7  G. Tripper   2002-08-27 15:09:08 GMT INVALID +3.0
192.8  Henry Towsner 2002-08-27 17:37:11 GMT INVALID +1.0
192.9  the Judge 2002-08-28 14:25:13 GMT  UNSUCCESSFUL

ELIGIBILITY
Mary Kuhner 2002-08-29 19:39:00 GMT
Ed Murphy   2002-08-29 05:41:01 GMT
Rich Holmes 2002-08-28 15:30:47 GMT
Andre Engels    2002-08-28 14:03:21 GMT
G. Tripper  2002-08-28 11:34:05 GMT
Everyone else   2002-08-28 03:20:33 GMT
Henry P Towsner   2002-08-27 03:47:20 GMT
the Judge   NEVER ! DONT EVEN ASK,  BURN IN HELL!

--- Joshua <j3b4_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> 192 Round Summary.
> (Imperial Disclaimer: Just because we're posting these statistics in
> no
> way indicates that we endorese this outdated system and method of
> determining the winner of the round.)
>
> RULES
> 192:0  START       2002-08-21 03:20:33 GMT
> 192:1  Henry P Towsner 2002-08-21 03:47:20 GMT  VALID +1.5
> 192:2  Andre Engels    2002-08-21 14:03:21 GMT  VALID +1.0
> 192:3  Rich Holmes     2002-08-21 15:30:47 GMT  VALID +1.0
> 192:4  Ed Murphy       2002-08-22 05:41:01 GMT  VALID +2.0
> 192:5  G. Tripper      2002-08-22 11:34:05 GMT  VALID +2.5
> 192:6  Mary Kuhner    2002-08-22 19:39:00 GMT   VALID +2.0
>
> ELIGIBILITY
> Mary Kuhner   2002-08-29 19:39:00 GMT
> G. Tripper    2002-08-29 11:34:05 GMT
> Ed Murphy     2002-08-29 05:41:01 GMT
> Rich Holmes   2002-08-28 15:30:47 GMT
> Andre Engels  2002-08-28 14:03:21 GMT
> Henry P Towsner   2002-08-28 03:47:20 GMT
> Everyone else 2002-08-28 03:20:33 GMT
>
> Mary Kuhner is next in line for my job at this time and Galivanting
> is
> the prospective Wizard.

> Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca
>
> --
> Rule Date: 2002-08-27 04:55:26 GMT

Subject: ROUND 192 : Hybris

To: frc_at_trolltech.com

During my short term of not being a judge I had time to ponder a truly
important question. Why should I be penalized for winning the previous
round by not being allowed to win the next?  I hate not winning - even
if I'm not competing.  Given the collective brilliance of the members
of this committe and the superior brilliance that logically must belong
to anyone appointed judge, it should be elementary to find a way to
solve this problem.

Therefore the theme of round 192 is:

Conditions under which the Judge (that's me!) could be declared winner
of the round!

The round starts when this messages is time-stamped by the server.