197:10

From: Leonhard, Christian (Christian_Leonhard_at_ADP.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 12:27:06 PST

BEGIN 197:10
Noticing a tremendous cardboard box upon my return from the gallery, where I
succeeded in exchanging Mr. Gardner's unseemly moist artefact (which was
dripping canal water all over the davenport, by the way) for a drier and
more tasteful Francoise Emmett-Slauty lithograph, I dragged it into the
sitting-room for examination. Opening it revealed an exquisitely-carved jade
box, hewn from a solid block of nephrite and painstakingly inscribed with a
procession of tentacled horrors (no expert on mutant esoterica, myself, I
could not identify them more precisely than that). Perhaps it was the musty
African omelettes I had for brunch, but I must confess to experiencing a
brief wave of nausea as I pried my gaze away from that strange box...
Quickly, I dashed down to the mute enamalist's factory (a pretty nice girl,
but she doesn't have a lot to say) and purchased an amusing set of tiny
figurines: a troupe of crafty enamel titmouses absconding with the contents
of a cheese shop (FB29.99). Returning home once more, I suddenly realized
that I had neglected to send out the latest in my series of updates
regarding upcoming festivities (which memos utterly fascinate you all, I'm
sure).

Seems like only months since our last annual holiday erotic banquet,
communal feasters, yet it looks like it's that time again. This year, our
ceremonial smutty feast will be held at the "Lusty Moments" cafeteria.
Unusual new dishes join our traditional favorites this time around,
including such rare delicacies as: Roast Mincemeat, Fly Suet, a melty Mutton
Fricassee, and a selection of fourteen Mystical Meats. Veronica, that tiny
female scoutmaster who provisioned our safari, will be catering. While my
emasculation fetters my performance on the dance floor these days, I hope to
see you all our holiday costume ball later that evening.
Xenarthrally-attired, as always, I'll be wearing my flimsy anteater costume
in a desperate attempt to wring one more year's use out of the thing before
it disintegrates completely. Yours truly will sing selections from my latest
album, "Songs in the Key of FRC," with musical accompaniment provided by a
Samoan cemetery flutist.

Zounds, the jade box is opening of its own accord!!
END 197:10

Note: this rule contains 32 anagrams for "Fantasy Rules Committee"

-Christian Leonhard

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.

If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail
and delete the message and any attachments from your system.