197:3

From: Richard S. Holmes (rsholmes_at_MailBox.Syr.Edu)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 06:31:39 PST

I give the FRC an autographed copy of Arlo Smitty Stefan McEue's new
book, "1001 Anagrams of 'Fantasy Rules Committee'", available at
amazon.co.frc for FB13.55 (FB = Fantasy Bucks).  I hope that it will
prove inspirational, if not for a future round theme, then at least as
an example of the kind of amusing cleverness that FRC exhibits at its
best.

Future rules must open an unopened box from a previous rule, if there
is one, and describe what's inside.  I open the large box, alluringly
wrapped with a ribbon around it, from 197:1, and find within... a
slightly smaller box, alluringly wrapped with a fancy red bow.  Oh
dear.

--
- Rich Holmes
  Syracuse, NY