Re: 196:13

From: Tieka (cmhuston_at_mts.net)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 13:09:22 PST

on 11/20/02 7:38 PM, Jonathan David Amery at jdamery_at_ysolde.ucam.org wrote:

> "Do not heat this FRC above 10Kelvin, as is flamable" - F'rcyeh Tablets
> Is said Slakko was a member, he would enjoy round 179 where confusion
> reigned and which tells us new rules must contain letter 'x'.

We have all been assuming that above room temperature was a good thing for
FRC, but Jonathan reminds us that really cold is just as much 'not room
temperature.' It's really amazing how much information is in the F'rceh
tablets. Perhaps another round. Anway, this rule is shorter in one respect
than previous valid rules, and it reminds us of previous rounds and names a
departed player as well. I don't really see any defense of the FRC here, nor
do I see a smiley. As the collection of proposals pointed out, 'X shall Y'
is a restriction, so the requirenment of 196:10 must be dealt with.
Unfortunetly, no smiley means this rule is INVALID.

Ever so close, but not good enough. This rule gets +2.0 in style.

Tieka,
noting that the end is near!