Proposal 196:C

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 12:06:53 PST

Upon the adoption of this proposal, the decision of the judge for 196:7
will be changed to Valid.

My arguments: I am now taking the opposite approach of 196:A. That is,
this proposal assumes that the deciphering of the F'rcyeh Tablets was a
suggestion for saving FRC and not a requirement that future rules have to
follow.

My evidence:

Judgement of 196:7