Re: A Judges Commentary for 196

From: Steve Gardner (gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 17:13:23 PST

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Tieka wrote:

> Wow, this is more activity than the FRC has seen in quite some time. It's
> really nice to see fresh blood and see people getting involved.

Well, hello there! After 10 years away, it suddenly seems a good idea to
play FRC again.

I have some questions:

1. Is there anywhere on the web I can see current FRC records? Andre's
web page cuts out at Round 144, in August 2000. Who's playing now, and
what have been the themes of recent rounds?

2. Can someone send me a summary of the current round 196?

3. Is it too late to join Round 196?

4. What does the Wizard actually do? Ordinance 7 defines who the Wizard
is, but the Wizard is not elsewhere mentioned. (The Ordinances I'm
looking at may well be out of date though.)

Cheers,

Steve

--

Steve Gardner                     |  Each writer creates their own
School of Computer Science        |  precursors.