196:4 Valid 1.5

From: Tieka (cmhuston_at_mts.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 16:29:13 PST

Ah, remember the good old days when we could look back on the dirt and filth
of previous rounds without the rose tinited sepcticals of nostalga. From now
on Rules shall make reference to a previous round, such as the unforgettable
round with the board, which sadly I cant remeber the number of... What is it
again?

Alan "Peekee" Riddell

------------
Let's see here, we have nostaglia which is good for eulogies, but we seem to
be lacking any way to improve FRC before it's untimley death. Nor does it
follow the suggestion of deciphering the F'rcyeh Tablets. It is shorter than
previous suggestions, so it has followed one of the suggestions. It does
contain a much stronger restriction on future rules, so I won't be forced to
interpet another suggestion. Since Alan has already publicly admitted his
spelling problem I don't feel it necessary to further penalize him. I am
very pleased with the reference to things nobody understands. Over all I
give this rule +1.5

Tieka,
Wizard, Judge, and a lot more stuff