Round 185 summary

From: Richard S. Holmes (rsholmes_at_MailBox.Syr.Edu)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 12:14:02 PDT

Round 185 began 2002-05-28 19:21:24 GMT
Judge: Rich Holmes
Wizard: Jonathan Van Matre
Theme: Slander and Libel!

Eligibility:

James Willson             expires 2002-06-06 17:18:29 GMT
Jonathan Van Matre        expires 2002-06-06 15:18:16 GMT
Joshua                    expires 2002-06-06 15:17:26 GMT
All others                expires 2002-06-04 19:21:24 GMT
Jesse Welton              expires 2002-06-03 19:21:24 GMT
Aron Wall                 expires 2002-06-03 19:21:24 GMT

Rule judgements:
                              ----------- JUDGEMENTS -----------
                              Initial:             Latest:

185.1  Jonathan Van Matre     VALID, +2.7          INVALID, +1.7
185.2  Jesse Welton           INVALID, +1.9        INVALID, +1.9
185:3  Joshua                 VALID, +1.5          VALID, +1.5
185:4  Jonathan Van Matre     UNSUCCESSFUL, -1.0   VALID, -1.0
185:5  Aron Wall              INVALID, +1.4        INVALID, +1.4
185:6  James Willson          VALID, +1.0          VALID, +1.0

Proposal results:

185:A  PASSED
185:B  PASSED
185:C  WITHDRAWN