RE: Proposal 185:C

From: Jonathan Van Matre (JVanMatre_at_oslp.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 12:18:41 PDT

It appears to be implicitly required by RO8:
8.  Restrictions on Judge's Power. The decision of the Judge may be
    changed if a proposal is made to do so and that proposal
    receives a two-thirds affirmative vote of the members voting on
    that proposal within three (3) days after the posting of that
    proposal.

This appears to require that rulings must be altered by proposal.  But
if everyone concurs with your interpretation of the ROs, that will make
things easier.