Judgement 178:8 VALID +2

From: Aron Wall (aron_at_wall.org)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 11:38:49 PST

James Willson wrote:

> 178:8
> >>>>>>>>>>
> All subsequent rules which reference cattle must include
> a slightly modified restriction from another nomic
> or nomic variant not referenced this way
> and tell us the source of the restriction.
> >>>>>>>>>>
> --
> Rule Date: 2002-02-28 14:02:04 GMT

VALID.  You know, I think I'll give this rule 2 whole style points for
the reason that the rules to date really require only reference to
cattle and not to obey their own restriction, which seems easy enough,
yet the last four rules have all been INVALID.  And the restriction is
genuinely peculiar. +2

The Wizard