ROUND 186 Conclusion

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 06:34:03 PDT

Jesse Welton is the winner of Round 186 and the judge of round 187.
Ed Murphy is the Wizard!

Team Aqua and Team Teal have finished the game with a draw. (Ed murphy
absorbed the penalty for Aqua himself in the first rule and Jesse
distributed the points evenly  between the two teams in his next two
rules).  Thanks to the tie the fans are deleriously happy since, being
unable to tell the difference between teal and aqua to begin with, they
were not sure who they were supporting.  My judgement is that all
players recieve an extra style point if they were known to be on a
winning team.

Aqua: Jesse Welton (Captain), Alan Riddell
Teal: Ed Murphy

Everyone else? Well I don't have any reason to assume there were only
two teams on the feild. I can only assume the other committee members
were on the other teams.

Standings
Name        Style   Eligible Until
Jesse Welton    +4.0    2002-06-26 23:31:29 GMT
Ed Murphy   +2.0    2002-06-21 05:38:06 GMT
Everyone else       2002-06-21 01:19:48 GMT
Alan Riddell    +1.0    (never posted)
James Wilson    +0.5    2002-06-20 01:19:48 GMT

Round Summary:
Who         Rule            Post Date        Game
Everyone    Round Started       2002-06-14 01:19:48 GMT
Ed Murphy   186:1 VALID +1.0    2002-06-14 05:38:06 GMT -2 Ed Murphy
Jesse Welton    186:2 VALID +2.0    2002-06-14 19:05:14 GMT +1 Aqua
Jesse Welton    186:3 VALID +1.0    2002-06-19 23:31:29 GMT +1 Teal
James Willson   186:4 INVALID + 0.5     2002-06-20 02:52:09 GMT

Details: