Re: 186:3

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 03:10:40 PDT

Sorry Jesse, you'll recieve this twice due to my mistake with the reply
button.

--- Jesse Welton <jwelton_at_pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
> 186:3
> -----
>
> Alan Riddell kicks to Teal's defensive midfield, with Jesse Welton in
> hot persuit but unlikely to reach the ball before one of Teal's
> defensive players.  But wait!  The entire Teal team seems to be
> having
> difficulty concentrating on the game.  They appear to be doing little
> more than milling aimlessly around the field.  Jesse Welton retrieves
> the ball and dribbles it down the field.  He fakes out Teal's
> offensive tackle Aron Wall (who is hopelessly out of position) and
> drives past Ed Murphy.  This is TOO easy!  He heads for the goal, but
> pauses, mindful not to foul under unique restriction number one.
>
> BZZT!  There's another flag on the field.  Aqua has fouled under
> unique restriction number two: It is a foul for a player on the team
> with the greatest total of game points and players' style points to
> actively handle the ball without making a shot on goal in that rule.
> Teal is awarded 1 point.
>
> -----
>
> -Jesse
>
> --
> Rule Date: 2002-06-19 23:31:29 GMT

VALID  +1.0

Nice rule, I appreciate the goad to other players to particpate.  While
it includes an interesting Calvinball Restriction it does little to
affect the writing of future rules in round 186. Commiting fouls in
Calvinball does not yet seem to have any bearing on the validity of
rules.

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca