185:12

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 08:14:39 PDT

In my ongoing effort to improve the standards of the Fantasy Rules
Committee I thin it behooves me to seek out the rest of the ne'er do
wells and xpose them four what they ar.  Hypocrites and sluts all of
them.  Let's go down the list and I defy NE1 to defend themselves
against my biting and incisiv attax!

Glenn und Chrystal are partners in infamy, notoriuos for slanderous
behaviour.  Most of it so hienious it cannot be mentioned here but we
all know what I'm talking about don't we.

Alan Overby on the otherhand has been doing his evil deeds in secret
for some time now. I have been reluctant to speak out for fear of
reprisals but now,  as I am bout to become the indsiputed judge I can
boldly denounce his viscous habits!

James Wilson! Hah!

Jonathan V.M.  you, (I dunt mind saying so to your face!) are BEYOND
THE BUCKET!  How dare you show your face and spout your liblelous lies
in such estimable company.  For shame! For shame!

All others on the other hand are merely to be chastised for their
underzealous defense of their committee against the villians I've
already mentioned.  Perhaps your sluttish behaviour has not actually
brought the committee to it's knees but it's certainly jabbed it
paifully in the shins.

Jesse Welton, now there's a name for muthrs to fright their children
with.  Behave and eat you lima beans little Johnny or Jesse Welton will
slander thee mercilessly in a public forum.  How this abombination has
been permitted to run amok ammidst us so long is beyond me to explain.

Aron Wall?  What do you have to say for yourself?  Wait, I can answer
for you... NOTHING!!  Muhahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Ed Murphy on the other hand is really quite a pleasant chap and has
been really underated by all you hypocrites. If we could all be more
like Ed Murphy this committee would certainly have a better reputation.

Last of all, I must not neglect to criticize Rich Holmes the pretender
judge of this round.  I think he's been biased and overly officious.
Lacking all sympathy he's allowed himself to be swayed by his own
inhuman nature.  I am ashamed to have had a single rule judges valid by
such a travesty of judgeness.

Oh wait, I nearly forgot to criticize myself, and to show my sincerity
and lack of hypocristy I will mention TWO faults.  On one hand I am
exceessively devoted to the cause of justice, love and world piece,
this makes other people feel inadequate; on the othr hand my spelling
sux.

Becasue of my faults I am afraid that others will attack me unfairly
and try to destroy my self esteem.  In the future all rules must
attempt to build my confidence by praising me.  To be valid a rule must
describe one or Joshua's better traits.

Thank you Thank you!!!!

Movies, Music, Sports, Games! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca