185:8

From: Glenn & Chrystal Overby (guardcaptain_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 09:18:09 PDT

<rule>
My colleague is right.  I am indeed Righteous and Conceited.  However, his call is
just...if not stylish...so I shall also post a Rule.

But I would first point out that the reference in Rule 185:1 to an obscure Texas
Libertarian politician borders on defaming the Congressman in question.  The
Honorable Ron Paul was elected as a Republican member of Congress, not a
Libertarian.  I am certain that in Republican circles calling the honorable member a
Libertarian is injurious to his reputation.  :)

I disagree with my un-Righteous and non-Conceited Modest Predecessor about
style.  EVERYTHING is a matter of style.
    (See http://home.earthlink.net/~guardcaptain/Style.html)
Committee members should get off their bums and more aggressively judge style.
Therefore, any Rule may be declared Sucky by the Committee's passing a Proposal
to that effect.  If a Rule is declared Sucky, it must be declared INVALID by the Judge,
as we can't afford Sucky Rules when we also have sleepy members.
</rule>

Glenn E. Overby II
Tilton, Illinois, USA