Round 176

From: Stephen Turner (sret1_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 07:31:49 PST

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Jonathan Van Matre wrote:

> A rather disappointing turnout for round 175.  Having submitted the only
> rule in round 175, Stephen Turner is Wizard Judge for round 176.  The (of
> necessity brief) summary of round 175 will be forthcoming later today.

Hmmm, makes me wonder what was wrong with my rule.

Anyway, let's get going with Round 176. The round begins at the "Rule date"
of this message. The theme is "Fantasy maths" (that's "Fantasy math" to
Americans :). Any player may post the first rule. And I hope we get some
more rules this time!

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01