174:4: VALID +1.00

From: Glenn Overby II (guardcaptain_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 07:38:11 PST

174:4
=====
>   The mayor of Fanntasy, Wonnzo the Great, is discussinng the
>manny musicianns who are goinng to be at the upcominng party
>with his pal, George (nnot curious), the townn monnkey.  Wonnzo is
>the onnly mann inn Fanntasy with a title to his nname, although the
>townn crier's nname is Wonnderful.  Wonnderful is lookinng forward
>to spoonninng onn the bannks of the Whisper river(which runns
>through Fanntasy) with his wife, Pennnyroyal, as the midnnight
>fireworks she is preparinng go off overhead...
>(As everyonne knnows, inn the official lannguage of Fanntasy, all
>nn's are doubled, wherever they appear.)
>
>Jesse F. W
>Rule Date: 2002-01-07 05:41:15 GMT

Validity:  Checklist time...relationship, preparation, fewness, kissing, naming,
grammar...no problems.  I am allowing "nnn" to stand as the legitimate form of
doubling a double-n.  It certainly could be viewed as =a= legitimate way to do it,
which is all that's required for validity.  VALID.

Style:  Short, considering the number of requirements (+0.75).  I like the choice of
names for the monkey (+0.25).  +1.00

Reflections:  Mary, Jannet, Jennny, Sebastiann, Sheila, Bruce, George, Wonnzo
the Great, Wonnderful, Pennnyroyal, plus the monkey George.  And about eight
hours to go for new entries and the Wizard's eligibility.  Happy New Year!

Da Judge

Glenn E. Overby II
Clinton Twp, MI

=====

Icehouse Games Pages (take the IcePoll!)
http://home.earthlink.net/~guardcaptain/IceGames.html