174:1 -- VALID +2.10 (fwd)

From: Stephen Turner (sret1_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 08:21:35 PST

Forwarded judgement as promised.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:48:18 -0500
From: Glenn Overby II <guardcaptain_at_earthlink.net>
To: Stephen Turner <sret1_at_ntlworld.com>
Subject: 174:1 -- VALID +2.10

174:1
=====

>The residents of the small village of Fantasy (population 15) are
>planning to hold a street party to celebrate the New Year. Mary and
>her daughters Janet and Jenny are blowing up balloons and tying them
>to the village's two lamp posts.
>
>Each fantasy rule will inform us of a previously unknown relationship
>between two of the villagers, and say how at least one of the
>villagers is preparing for the party.
>
>The Wizard
>Rule Date: 2002-01-01 00:00:33 GMT

Judgement:  VALID.  No problems.

Style:  Sets the requested theme (+0.5), concise (+0.5), adheres to its own
restriction (+0.5), a cool date/time stamp (+0.5), and I simply like it (+0.1).  A solid
+2.10 start to the round, and the year.

Reflections:  Who are the other 12 villagers, and what kind of a party shall we
have?

Da Judge

===

Glenn E. Overby II
Clinton Twp, MI, USA

=====

Icehouse Games Pages (take the IcePoll!)
http://home.earthlink.net/~guardcaptain/IceGames.html