178:6

From: Factitious (x40_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 15:28:45 PST

    The seaside town of Fanshore is hosting a boat race. Each fantasy
rule from now on will state the name of one vessel competing in the
race.  My boat, the Cowfish, is the only submarine in the race.
    Oh, wait; now that I think about it carefully, that restriction's
been used before.  I'd better include my own restriction, too.
    Future rules must correctly use semicolons at least as many times as
they include the letter 'u', not counting uses of 'u' in the word
'udder'.