And then there were two

From: Stephen Turner (analog-author_at_lists.isite.net)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 01:15:49 PST

Sorry, Factitious, your proposed 150:a arrived 37 minutes after you became
ineligible, so I wasn't able to consider it. All of a sudden, we only have
two players left, and Rich has only about 17.5 hours (base ten!) to submit
another rule.

ROUND 176                             Round start: Wed 2002-01-30 15:32:50

Player                 Style       Valid until
Ed Murphy              - 0.5       Mon 2002-02-11 22:23:30
Rich Holmes            + 2.0       Fri 2002-02-08 02:42:41
Factitious             + 4.0      (Thu 2002-02-07 00:23:06)
Jonathan Van Matre     - 2.5      (Wed 2002-02-06 18:03:06)
Others                   0        (Wed 2002-02-06 15:32:50)
Alan Riddell           + 2.0      (Tue 2002-02-05 16:50:44)
James Willson          - 2.0      (Tue 2002-02-05 15:32:50)