State of play after 176:5

From: Stephen Turner (sret1_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 11:59:39 PST

Great to see five players already -- any more want to join in?

Here is the complete state of play.

ROUND 176                             Round start: Wed 2002-01-30 15:32:50

Player                 Style       Valid until
Rich Holmes            + 2.0       Fri 2002-02-08 02:42:41
Factitious             + 2.0       Fri 2002-02-08 00:23:06
Ed Murphy              - 1.5       Wed 2002-02-06 19:44:52
Jonathan Van Matre     - 2.5       Wed 2002-02-06 18:03:06
Alan Riddell           + 2.0       Wed 2002-02-06 16:50:44
Others                   0         Wed 2002-02-06 15:32:50