RE: 198:5

From: Leonhard, Christian (Christian_Leonhard_at_ADP.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 12:06:31 PST

> Part of me wants to throw together something
> in perl to make it easier to test this condition.

I've already written such a tool for my own judicious judicial use, but I do
not think it would be appropriate for me as judge to undermine 198:1 by
distributing it. If a player wishes to devise one and share it with his
fellows, on the other hand, I see nothing wrong with that.

-Wizard Judge Christian