Re: 198:5

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 10:37:35 PST

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Andre Engels wrote:

> Suffering from a headache? Eat Fine Rough...
>
> We are interrupting the current commercial for an extra program. Doing so
> may be bad, but not as bad as the censoring done by Rule 1.
>
> Here is the Extra News Bulletin. The rules after the current one should
> mention a new program and its scheduled time, since all other programs do
> run on a scheduled time. So far the Extra News Bulletin, let's hear the
> commercial again:
>
> ... Chocolate! It may not do any good for your headache, but it certainly
> does good for our wallets.
>
> Andre Engels

I think we'll be protesting the evil rule 1 with some real vigor now...

Words in common with 198:1 - any, on, one, rule
Words in common with 198:2 - rule, rules
Words in common with 198:3 - a, as, be, for, it, rule, rules, the
Words in common with 198:4 - a, all, an, by, for, not, rules, the

--
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)