Re: Who's the Wizard? Look here.

From: Nathan Russell (nrussell_at_acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 21:22:42 PST

--On Thursday, December 12, 2002 8:51 PM -0800 Jesse W <jessw_at_netwood.net>
wrote:

> According to my archive...
>
> In Round 197:
> Style Points ran as follows:
> Christian Leonhard -> 4.5 Our new Wizard. (and Judge.)
> E. Bearden -> 3
> Jeff Wesson -> 2.5
> Steve Gardner -> 2
> Rich Holmes 1.5
> Ed Murphy {No rules judged}

Thanks :).

I look forward to the new round.  the fact that I got dangerously near
quota and cleared out the contest mail probably didn't help, nor did my
going out of townwith my parents for 3 days right in the middle of many of
the submissions.  Nor did my having a major coding project due monday.

> And the style points given out for each rule were as follows...
> 1: Steve Gardner +2
> 2: E. Bearden +0
> 3: Rich Holmes +1.5
> 4: Christian Leonhard +2
> 5: Jeff Wesson +2.5
> 6: E. Bearden +3
> 7: Steve Gardner (submitted as 6) {Not judged}
> 8: Jeff Wesson {Not judged}
> 9: Ed Murphy {Not judged}
> 10: Christian Leonhard {Not judged}
> 11: E. Bearden {Not judged}
> 12: Christian Leonhard +2.5

Good to know thanks.

> 			Glad to help out in such an excellent round,
> 							Jesse Weinstein

It was really that good?

I dont' think I could have messed up worse if I'd tried.

Nathan