192:7 Yeah! You tell em Judge....

From: the Judge (thejudge_at_alemail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 07:24:52 PDT

That's right.

That rule preventing me (er I mean another player from posting a round killer is like TOTALLY BOgus!

Mu heh heh eh eh ehhhe heheh @@!

Thats it.
So here's 192:9

All future rules must not be valid, Er I mean no more futures will be validly posted...   Uh, i MEAN.. Damn you never told me hoew to werd it.

Gulp I aint talking to nobody.

Anyways the poiint of this rule is just to say the The JUdge is now the winner and ther aint nothing  you goody goody legal beagles can do about it. So there!

BYE.

the JUDGE.

p.s. i HERBY ANNOUNCE MY INTENTION to join the funtasy rules committee!