Re: 192:1 VALID +1.5 Curse you!

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 22:26:08 PDT

--- Henry P Towsner <htowsner_at_stanford.edu> wrote:
> Memo 192:1
>
> From: H. Towsner, Associate Counsel for Stuff
> To: All FRC Legal Counsel
> Re: Hubris
>
>   This memo shall serve as notice that the members of the FRC Legal
> Counsel staff have been asked to find a method by which Judge Joshua
> can
> remain in power for another round.  It is the opinion of this
> employee
> that one possible route, that of having no player post a rule, has
> been
> ruled out by sending this memo.
>   In keeping with this request, all memos should offer the opinion
> of a different staff member of the FRC Legal Counsel on the viability
> of
> this request, or a method for accomplishing it.
>
> --
> Rule Date: 2002-08-21 03:47:20 GMT

VALID
Style:  +2.0 for professionalism, +1.0 for a good first restriction.
-1.5 for posting at all and wrecking my brilliant scheme!

It is clear that the weasely little Towsner is after my job! I'm not
going to give in so easily.  To be sure it appears my hands are tied by
the regular ordinances but I've flouted them before and be sure I will
do so again if I have to.  In the meantime I'm content wait and see how
the chips lie when all the dice have crumbled.

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca