ROUND 192 : Hybris

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 20:20:09 PDT

During my short term of not being a judge I had time to ponder a truly
important question. Why should I be penalized for winning the previous
round by not being allowed to win the next?  I hate not winning - even
if I'm not competing.  Given the collective brilliance of the members
of this committe and the superior brilliance that logically must belong
to anyone appointed judge, it should be elementary to find a way to
solve this problem.

Therefore the theme of round 192 is:

Conditions under which the Judge (that's me!) could be declared winner
of the round!

The round starts when this messages is time-stamped by the server.

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca