Re: 190:3: VALID, +1.0

From: Richard S. Holmes (rsholmes_at_MailBox.Syr.Edu)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 18:17:05 PDT

Henry P Towsner <htowsner_at_stanford.edu> writes:

> 190:3
>

> <H1>Plan Your Dream Vacation!</H1>
>
> At Fantasy Recreation Consulting, we specialize in unsual, hard to reach
> places that can be hard to reach with other travel agents.  Currently, we
> offer a one of a kind, one way trip to <b><a
> href="shangrila.html">Shangri-La</b></a>
>
> Our agents are always scouring for new locations, and in our future
> updates we will make sure to announce more of our exciting and unique
> travel packages.
>
> --
> Rule Date: 2002-08-03 21:17:13 GMT

Validity: The one thing that might arguably make this invalid is that
this does not unambiguously start a new page; there are no <head>,
<title>, or <body> tags.  But after last round I am not inclined to
make things any harder than they have to be... and in any case, while
this does indeed appear to be a contribution to dreamvacation.html, it
could be a continuation of the FRC front page, which certainly is
legal.  Or... but no, I won't trot out that loophole until it's
needed.

Style: Stylishly unstylish prose, a less than inspired restriction.
+1.0.

--
- Rich Holmes
  Syracuse, NY