190:2

From: Jeffrey J. Weston (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 08:33:43 PDT

<H1>Welcome to Fantasy Recreation Consulting</H1>

<P>
Please pardon our e-dust. Our website is still open while under
construction. Please come back often to see the new changes to the site.
All updates will include a new addition to an already existing page on our
site, or will start a new page page on our site as long as there is a link
to that page from one of our other pages.
</P>

<P>
<A HREF="dreamvacation.html">Plan your dream vacation!</A>
</P>

--
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)