[Judge] 181:2 INVALID Style +0.5

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 01:09:56 PDT

Ewan Crichton <ewan.crichton_at_unn.ac.uk> wrote:

> In a recent press release, the INN announced the continuance of FRC for
> another season. In an unusual move the INN hinted at possible plotlines for
> episode 181. It looks like INN are trying to save money by using that old
> trick of reusing past episodes to save on filming costs.
>
> It's not the first time that the INN have tried to reduce the production
> costs of FRC. Take for instance episode 133 "Plain and Simple", in an
> attempt to reduce the cost of script writing the producers decided to make
> each rule have five words.
>
> Of course the resultant restriction made for some cunning use of vocabulary
> and one clever but unsuccessful attempt to use more words by Great Guru. The
> producers went to far though when they tried to make the script writers
> praise the judge. The word starved writers revolted and overturned the
> ruling.
>
> As the troubled INN seems to be having monetary problems it would seem
> prudent that all press releases from INN itself should consist of no more
> than 25 words.

180:1 is an INN press release consisting of more than 25 words.  INVALID.

I don't care for the navel-gazing focus on past history, but at least it's
justified in theme here (recycling old plots).  +0.5 Style.

--
Ed Murphy <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>          "I'm not sure I can go through
http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/      with it.  Leave, I mean."