180:1

From: Tieka (cmhuston_at_mts.net)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 12:10:27 PDT

INN PRESS RELEASE
by Tieka

The International Nomic Network (INN) announced that the outstanding humour
and drama series FRC has been renewed for another season.  The FRC is
currently in production of its 181 episode, and shows no signs of slowing
down. The shows high appeal is based in part upon the unusual stars for the
show, nearly all members of the cast have directed previous episodes!

While the exact theme of the each episode is unknown until after the episode
ends, the show can be very entertaining and informative. In researching this
article, I reviewed my favorite episode, Round 100. In this episode, it was
revealed that EVERY member of FRC was a criminal. Crimes ranged from 'Being
Born' to 'Wasting Bandwidth'. However this episode did not determine who was
or was not a Texan. This is a very timely episode as Ed Murphy, a member of
the current cast and director of Episode 181, was found guilty of "Having
Already Posted a Valid Rule This Round."  What effect will this have on
episode 181? Stay tuned and see.

In celebration of the momumental 180+ episodes, the next press releases will
review a past round of FRC activity and reveal more of the forgotten secrets
of FRC.