169:11

From: Gallivanting Tripper (tripper_at_zad.att.ne.jp)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 01:51:59 PDT

You all can see it's quite relativistic and non-deterministic, and it's my
turn again.  I roll a 2, which takes my hemp rucksack to 11, the ship space.
Immediately a gust of wind springs up - I must move all the pieces a number
of spaces equal to their current square number.

That permits me to trip ahead to square 22a.  As for the others, the Wizard
remains at Start, Dave moves to 2, Jesse to 6, Rich to 11, Anton to 15, Da
Judge to 26 bc and Factitious to 13.
This is complicated, so I'm introducing a house rule.  Every odd-numbered
rule from now on must list the positions of all the pieces on the board.