169:8

From: Jesse Welton (jwelton_at_pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 06:03:15 PDT

With the firm conviction that the judgement on 169:6 will be reversed,
I submit this 169:8.

169:8
---
Did I forget to mention that I was unoriginal for rolling a three
right after David?  Silly me.  For my missed turn, I do nothing, as
that is all one can do when taking a missed turn.  Fortunately,
Gallivanting Tripper, who is in the lead, took two turns because he
rolled doubles, (indeed, that is the only case in which a player may
ever take two consecutive non-missed turns), so he's taken more turns
than I have, which means I can still take another turn in this rule.

As I prepare to roll the dice for my next turn, they snap around in my
hand as though magnetized.  The pair of them are strangely loaded:
They never roll the same pair of numbers twice between resets, which
happen on a roll of double-zero.

I roll a double-two, landing me on 7.  That sends Anton back to 5,
which sends Rich back to 3.  I draw a Restriction card: "Each rule
must leave a legal sequence of die rolls for the next player."
Finally, I roll a 1, landing me on 8.  Nothing happens there.
---

-Jesse