Round 169 Opening

From: Glenn Overby II (guardcaptain_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 05:58:34 PDT

As the somewhat surprised newbie winner of Round 168, it appears that I am now
the Judge of Round 169.  I thank our last round's Judge for his service, and hope
to match his standard.

For Round 169 I suggest a theme related to board or card games, just because
they're there.  I invite the Wizard to submit the first rule at his convenience.

The round will begin when the Wizard submits the first rule.  If he elects not to
submit a rule by 06:00:00 GMT on Wednesday, 26 September 2001, the round
will begin with the submission of the first rule thereafter by any player.

Glenn E. Overby II "da judge"
Clinton Twp, MI
http://home.earthlink.net/~guardcaptain/

"Today, our nation saw evil, the very worst of human nature,
and we responded with the best of America...None of us will
ever forget this day, yet we go forward to defend freedom
and all that is good and just in our world."
   -- President George W. Bush
      11th September 2001