168:11

From: Glenn Overby II (guardcaptain_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 20:20:47 PDT

Please consider this posting to be my application to join the Committee, in
accordance with Regular Ordinance 2.

168:11

Greetings, Alan!  Welcome to the neighbourhood!  I see that construction
proceeds almost daily, and soon your house will indeed by shiny and new!

That cabinet of yours deserves a proper backdrop, the better to exhibit those
shiny things I understand you love.  It won't take long to slap together--excuse me,
erect--four brick walls for your abode.  And let's panel that back wall in the finest
mahogany.  Call it 1000 frocloos for the paneling, and the bricks are on me.  Their
range of colours will add charm.

I see that your shelves are a touch bare.  I'll speak to our neighbours and see if
each will be sure to bring food and drink by in anticipation of the housewarming
party.  It's the right thing to do, after all.

Glenn Overby II
Clinton Twp, MI

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved."
   -- David O. McKay, ninth President (1951-1970),
      Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints