168:10

From: Andre Engels (engels_at_win.tue.nl)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 12:31:32 PDT

Well, Alan, I see that you do not have a front door yet. What do you think
of this one? I'll place it in the north wall immediately. What? You don't
like it? It's bad quality? Ah well, too bad...

For your collection of shiny things, I have something really useful: A
magpie. You know, those birds like to collect shiny things. Like this very
shiny ring that... Help! No, kitty, don't! Too bad, your cat ate the magpie...
Well, one advantage - it shows that the magpie was of bad quality, which is
a good thing, since you could not have afforded it otherwise - a full
100,000 frocloos - no way you ever get that much money. And the cat puts the
ring around her front paw.

I think it's risky to have bad quality stuff laying around, it would be
better if they just broke directly. Therefore, in every rule where there is
bad quality stuff that has not broken, tarnished or malfunctioned yet, at
least one such thing should do so.

--
Andre Engels, engels_at_win.tue.nl
Telephone: +31(0)6-11181398 (GSM)

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise,
we don't believe in it at all           -- Noam Chomsky