168:9

From: Alan Riddell (pkpeekee_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 05:27:31 PDT

168:9
====
Oh, thank you all so much!  Things are going on far better than I had ever
hoped for, and my cat and I hope to leave our 2 foot by 2 foot city flat and
move in soon.  I love the location, what a view and all that lovely snow
outside.  I have to say everything that you have brought and built for me so
far is of the best quality that I could have imagined well apart from the
silver spoon which I accidentally stood on and broke and that sticker which
seems to have fallen off and got lost.

Mind you the sticker falling off is just as well because as well as living
in this fine abode I plan to open it up as a shop selling fine shiny things
to anybody who might want to buy them.  I have even managed to sell some
already, I was especially pleased with selling that (old) coin to a museum.
Anyway I now pay you all for your marvellous contributions, the checks are
in the post.

Anyway my cat and I have just managed to put up the door, but I do insist
that things get done a little quicker, in the next 3 rules I want the
exterior finished...  You know walls, roof, balcony (I really could not miss
that view) and anything else you feel the house might need.  Also, I insist
that future rules pay homage to new abode and the great opening party to
occur in rules 168:14 and 168:15.
====

Alan "Peekee" Riddell