168:8 - VALID +0

From: Jesse Welton (jwelton_at_pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 12:04:37 PDT

168:8   Jesse Weinstein     2001-09-07 23:05:28     VALID   +0

> Notice to All Property Owners in the Forest Reaches Community
> (where Alan's house stands):
>
>   We of Mega-Office Corp.  have persuaded the local zoning
> board to make this area into a commercial redevelopment zone.
> Only buildings with specific commercial purposes may henceforth
> be built in this area.  Currently active building projects may be
> continued, but we ask that the low quality "Very Shiny Not A
> Commercial Building Sticker" be affixed to the foundation of each
> building.  It is fully paid for, and may be removed for a fee of 23
> frocloos.
>           Yours,
>               Jesse Weinstein
>               Mega-Office Corp.
>               sub-supervisor in charge of private relations

Validity: No problems.

Style: This rule doesn't add much to the round.  I'd like to see more
building, both of the house and the rules.  There are still hardly any
restrictions on new rules, even easy ones.  Let's see some more,
please.  +0

-Jesse