168: 8

From: Jesse F. W (jessefw_at_loop.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 16:01:08 PDT

Notice to All Property Owners in the Forest Reaches Community
(where Alan's house stands):

    We of Mega-Office Corp.  have persuaded the local zoning
board to make this area into a commercial redevelopment zone.
Only buildings with specific commercial purposes may henceforth
be built in this area.  Currently active building projects may be
continued, but we ask that the low quality "Very Shiny Not A
Commercial Building Sticker" be affixed to the foundation of each
building.  It is fully paid for, and may be removed for a fee of 23
frocloos.
                Yours,
                    Jesse Weinstein
                    Mega-Office Corp.
                    sub-supervisor in charge of private relations