It must be the fumes

From: Aron Wall (aron_at_wall.org)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 12:50:47 PDT

I hereby withdraw all outstanding proposals I have made, for which I
once again can only pleed insanity.  I know that there is in fact
precedence for withdrawing proposals, I'm pretty sure there is an
example in the "Win at any Cost Round", if not there look in some of the
other rounds with oodles of proposals.

I vote FOR Tripper's proposal.

I apologize for the massive confusion which I have spawned, which I hope
will not destroy the round.  While I like chaos as much as anyone here,
my bad proposals would not be likely to do much besides bog down the
mailing list in dscussion and votes.

Anyone who wishes to propose that I be slapped upside the head is
welcome to do so.  That having been said, I still think that I am right
:-).

Aron Wall